Call for Papers
The Scientific Committee encourages you to submit your abstracts to the Conference. The abstracts should be written in English, the official language of the event.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: January 30th, 2012 (included) *
- Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: February 5th, 2012
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: March 20th, 2012 (included)
Types of contributions:
Oral presentation: each presentation will last 15 minutes and will be presented in parallel thematic sessions. We will inform you about the reference of your session and the time of your presentation about 4 weeks before the event. If you have any personal restriction to present your paper in a specific date, please send us an email with your request, and we will answer as soon as possible.
Poster presentation: Your poster will be exhibited during the conference poster session. Poster sessions will provide an opportunity for authors to display the results and conclusions of the presented paper. Authors are offered to present their works face to face to individuals and small groups.
Submission guidelines for ORAL and POSTER Modalities
- Abstracts should only be submitted via email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The deadline for abstract submission is January 30th, 2012.
- There is a limit of two contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section “topics” of this website or related areas.
- Abbreviations should be defined the first time they appear in your text. Example: HEA (Higher Education Area), before being used as an abbreviation only. Please, do not define or use abbreviations in the title.
- Tables, charts or other graphics may not be included in the Abstract and will be deleted by the editors.
- Abstracts may not be longer than 3500 characters including spaces.
- The minimum characters for an abstract to be reviewed are 900 including spaces
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference:
- The Notification of acceptance/rejection of the abstracts submitted will be sent to you via e-mail by February 5th, 2012.
Final paper submission:
If your abstract has been accepted, you should submit your Final Paper. There is a limitation of 10 pages. Extra pages can be purchased at 50 Euro per extra page. The template of the Final Paper is available here:
The template of the Final Paper is available here:
Contributions will only be published at ICAR 2012 publications if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered before the March 15th, 2012.
If you wish to be a session chair, please e-mail your request to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the topic area in which you are interested. Registration for the conference is required to be a session chair.